Listed Building: PARK FARMHOUSE (281603)

Find out more about .

Grade II
Authority
Volume/Map/Item 281603
Date assigned 29 July 1955
Date last amended

Description

COTTON DANDY CORNER TM 06 NE 2/18 Park Farmhouse 29.7.55 -- II Former farmhouse, now 2 dwellings. Late C16/early-mid C17, in 2 phases. Timber framed and plastered, roof of concrete pantiles. Probably a 3-cell house extended by a further in-line cell to south. 2 storeys. Various casement windows, all without glazing bars, some of mid C20 standard type. To east is a lobby entrance with mid C20 panelled door. Above this doorway is a good pargetted oval wreath enclosing a painted design of foliage and the initials 'B' over'JS', dated 1691. Internal stack has rendered axial shaft. Stack at south gable end has cross-axial shaft. Interior not examined. Listing NGR: TM0753968027

External Links (1)

Sources (0)

Map

Location

Grid reference TM 07539 68027 (point)
Map sheet TM06NE

Related Monuments/Buildings (1)

Record last edited

Sep 26 2012 1:34PM

Comments and Feedback

Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.