Monument record NYW 019 - Curvilinear or rounded enclosure traversed by a field boundary, of unknown date.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 9305 3323 (50m by 50m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||NAYLAND-WITH-WISSINGTON, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Curvilinear/rounded enclosure, circa 50m in diameter with possible entrance to E & traversed by field boundary (part of NYW 018)(S1)(S2)(S3). Also ring ditches to E, NYW 020 & SE NYW 021. Further enclosure & ring ditches to NE - see NYW 001-004 & 016.
- --- SSF59602 Photograph: RCHME. 1976. RCHME, AP TL 9333/24/376, June 1976.
- <M1> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. APs: NMR TL 9233/1/11; SAU AFY 19; RCHME TL 9333/24/376.
- <S1> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. NMR, AP TL 9233/1/11, June 1976.
- <S2> SSF18437 Photograph: SAU. 1977. SAU, AP AFY 19, July 1977. SAU, AP AFY 19, July 1977.
- <S3> SSF17486 (No record type): RCHME, AP TL 9333/24/376, June 1976.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
May 12 2020 1:28PM