Monument record NYW 020 - Ring ditch of unknown date.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 9315 3325 (25m by 25m)|
|Civil Parish||NAYLAND-WITH-WISSINGTON, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Ring ditch, circa 15m diameter. N edge traversed by road and also traversed by part of field system NYW 018 (S1)(S2)(S3).
E of curvilinear enclosure, NYW 019, N of small ring ditch, NYW 021, SW of ring ditch group NYW 001-004 & 016.
- --- SSF56439 Monograph: Colchester Archaeological Group. 2014. The Stour Valley: A Prehistoric Landscape.
- <S1> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. NMR, AP TL 9233/1/11, June 1976.
- <M1> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. APs: NMR TL 9233/1/11; SAU AFY 19; RCHME TL 9333/24/376, TL 9333/27/383.
- <S2> SSF18437 (No record type): SAU, AP AFY 19, July 1977.
- <S3> SSF17498 (No record type): RCHME, APs TL 9333//24/376, TL 9333/27/383, June 1976.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jun 22 2016 3:59PM