Monument record NYW 021 - Ring ditch of unknown date.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 9316 3310 (25m by 25m)|
|Civil Parish||NAYLAND-WITH-WISSINGTON, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Ring ditch, circa 5m diameter. Within area of field systems, NYW 018, S of ring ditch, NYW 020, & SE of curvilinear enclosure, NYW 019 (S1)(S2)(S3). Further ring ditches to NE - see NYW 001-004 & 016 (further small ring ditch).
- --- SSF56439 Monograph: Colchester Archaeological Group. 2014. The Stour Valley: A Prehistoric Landscape.
- <S1> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. NMR, AP TL 9233/1/11, June 1976.
- <M1> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. APs: NMR TL 9233/1/11; SAU AFY 19; RCHME TL 9333/24/376.
- <S2> SSF18437 (No record type): SAU, AP AFY 19, July 1977.
- <S3> SSF17486 (No record type): RCHME, AP TL 9333/24/376, June 1976; 93/6 3309, 1979.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jun 22 2016 3:58PM