Find Spot record IPS 220 - St. Clement's Room, Grimwade Street, (IAS 6002).
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 1691 4420 (21m by 13m)|
|Civil Parish||IPSWICH, IPSWICH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
1903? "Fragments of RB pottery from site of St Clements Room (Ph). AO records, '51 DG" (S1).
See also (S2-S4).
- <S1> SSF2784 Source Unchecked: Ordnance Survey. 1951. BSEMH, Correspondents 6 inch record map, 75 SE, OS entry, July 1951. BSEMH, Correspondents 6 inch record map, 75 SE, OS entry, July 1951.
- <S2> SSF55934 Index: Suffolk County Council Archaeological Service. 1974. Ipswich Archaeological Survey Card Index (digital version).. IAS 6002.
- <S3> SSF50068 Index: Suffolk Archaeology Unit. 1974. SAU index card and Archive. IAS 6002.
- <S4> SSF50070 Index: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. 1903-47.
- <S5> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- FSF7982: POTTERY (Roman - 43 AD? to 409 AD?)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
May 21 2021 4:00PM