Monument record REY 005 - Bridge Walk Field, Pottersbridge
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 509 789 (100m by 100m)|
|Civil Parish||REYDON, WAVENEY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Small copper oil flask ? found while ploughing in 1959, about 50 yards E of the Wrentham Road. Possibly Rom (S1).
Loaned to Ipswich museum in 1963(?). C2/C3 according to museum card.
- <S1> SSF50070 Index: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. IPSMG, card Easton Bavents ? Romano-British, undated.
- <S2> SSF7748 (No record type): IPSMG (?) display card, in possession of Mr Des Say (son of finder), 1993.
- <S3> SSF50250 Article in serial: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology and History. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology and History. 29 1963 349 (E Owles & N Smedley.
- <S4> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- FSF14159: VESSEL (Roman - 43 AD? to 409 AD?)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Oct 27 2021 1:12PM