Monument record MNL 250 - Delph Drove, West Row Fen; F34 (BA)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 6447 7771 (126m by 148m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||MILDENHALL, FOREST HEATH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Axe-hammer in Mildenhall Museum, found, according to (see 'Not to be published on web' tab for finder/s and/or findspot/s) - see MNL 229.
Scatter of (mainly Neo/EBA?) worked flint and pottery found fieldwalking on Field 34 (F34) on sandy hillocks by C Pendleton. Finds include 21 Neo & BA sherds (including large beaker sherd with comb decoration),mainly flint- gritted, oblique arrowhead, fragment of saddle quern (?Neo), irregular pieces of worked jet (?Neo), scrapers and various worked flints (S2). West of flint scatter MNL 251.
Also see Neo.
- FSF12510: POTTERY BEAKER (Early Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 1501 BC)
- FSF12511: POTTERY (Early Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 1501 BC)
- FSF12512: WORKED OBJECT (Early Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 1501 BC)
- FSF12513: TRANSVERSE ARROWHEAD (Early Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 1501 BC)
- FSF12514: PERFORATED OBJECT (Early Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 1501 BC)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (3)
Record last edited
May 14 2020 11:26AM