Monument record MNL 270 - Spring Hall Farm, West Row Fen; F9b; OS Field 2617
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 6625 7718 (73m by 66m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||MILDENHALL, FOREST HEATH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Scatter of worked and burnt flint and animal bone SW of MNL 269, NE of MNL 271. Found mainly on slight sandy hummock by Colin Pendleton (scatter F9b) and Patrick Norman. Finds include a fine denticulate edged barbed and tanged arrowhead (catalogue no. A184), a relatively crude ?projectile head (A185), a plano-convex knife (I82), scrapers etc (S1).
- <S1> SSF15678 Unpublished document: Pendleton C F. 1987. Catalogue of finds and findspots,1965-1987, unpublished. Pendleton C, finds records, 1965-1987.
- FSF9546: BARBED AND TANGED ARROWHEAD (Late Neolithic to Early Bronze Age - 2500 BC to 1501 BC)
- FSF9547: ARROWHEAD (Late Neolithic to Early Bronze Age - 2500 BC to 1501 BC)
- FSF9548: PLANO CONVEX KNIFE (Late Neolithic to Early Bronze Age - 2500 BC to 1501 BC)
- FSF9549: WORKED OBJECT (Late Neolithic to Early Bronze Age - 2500 BC to 1501 BC)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
May 14 2020 11:39AM