Monument record MNL 286 - Pear Tree Farm, Cooks Drove, West Row Fen; F5b; OS Field 0031 (BA)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 6610 7735 (52m by 53m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||MILDENHALL, FOREST HEATH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Small Neo and EBA scatter of burnt and worked flint and stone on sandy hillock in area of hummocks and hollow micro-relief. Finds collected by Colin Pendleton and Patrick Norman include half quartzite `hammer' with straight perforation (P Norman A35), formerly recorded under MNL 023; an oblique (single barbed) arrowhead (C Pendleton A140) and a beaker sherd with `comb' impressions (S1).
- <S1> SSF15678 Unpublished document: Pendleton C F. 1987. Catalogue of finds and findspots,1965-1987, unpublished. Pendleton C, finds records & maps, circa 1965-1987, ms, unpublished.
- FSF9897: PERFORATED OBJECT (Late Neolithic to Early Bronze Age - 2500 BC to 1501 BC)
- FSF9898: POTTERY BEAKER (Early Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 1501 BC)
- FSF9899: TRANSVERSE ARROWHEAD (Late Neolithic to Early Bronze Age - 2500 BC to 1501 BC)
- FSF9900: WORKED OBJECT (Late Neolithic to Early Bronze Age - 2500 BC to 1501 BC)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
May 14 2020 11:34AM