Monument record WSN 001 - Newhouse Farm
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 420 865 (100m by 100m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||WESTON, WAVENEY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Follis of Diocletian (AD 284-305) with reverse GENIUS, mint Lugdunum was found during ploughing 1959 (S1).
- <R1> SSF4171 (No record type): Council for British Archaeology, Group 7, Bulletin, 6, 1959, 9.
- <S1> SSF50042 Bibliographic reference: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. PSIA, 28, 1959, (2), 167.
- <S2> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM48NW3, 1960.
- <S3> SSF50070 Museum Record Card: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. IPSMG, card Weston RB, undated.
- FSF4130: COIN (Roman - 201 AD to 300 AD)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Nov 29 1985 12:00AM