Monument record EBG 016 - The Meadows, Lattinford Bridge
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 0781 3691 (51m by 50m)|
|Civil Parish||EAST BERGHOLT, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
July 1994: Large sherds of Rom pottery recovered during (funded) watching brief for single dwelling at The Meadows, Lattinford Bridge (S1-S3).
- <S1> SSF19677 (No record type): SAU, Newman J, July 1994.
- <S2> SSF50006 Unpublished document: Suffolk County Council Archaeologcial Service. Site Report. SAU, Newman J, Summary Report, January 1995, slides EEU 10-12.
- <S3> SSF50119 Unpublished document: Atfield, R.. 2008. Monitoring Report Generic. Newman J (SCCAS), 1994/16, Sept 1994, ill.
- <S4> SSF50250 Article in serial: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology and History. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology and History. PSIAH, 38 (3), 1995, p.351.
- FSF15266: POTTERY (Roman - 43 AD? to 409 AD?)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Jul 17 2013 12:27PM