Monument record RKN 030 - Anglian water pipeline route, West Street (PMed)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 0273 7393 (50m by 50m)|
|Civil Parish||RICKINGHALL INFERIOR, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (3)
March 1996: Med and early PMed scatter and structures identified following topsoil strip for water pipeline route. Excavation and details in (S2).
A late-medieval pottery kiln and associated building remains were excavated during water-mains replacement. More detials in S3.
- <S1> SSF18073 (No record type): SAU (Newman J), March 1996.
- <M1> SSF44042 (No record type): Assessment archive:.
- <M2> SSF44043 (No record type): Excavation archive:.
- <S2> SSF50036 Unpublished document: Suffolk County Council Archaeologcial Service. Various. SAU, Anderson S & Caruth J, SCCAS Report 96/28.
- <S3> SSF50250 Article in serial: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology and History. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology and History. PSIAH 39 (1), p.99.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Record last edited
Jul 26 2013 10:28AM