Monument record BUT 025 - Butley Marshes
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 3905 4939 (25m by 24m)|
|Civil Parish||BUTLEY, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Aerial photograph of circular cropmark, or possible mound, circa 12m in diameter (S1).
Upon examination of a wide range of aerial photography, the site identified above as a circular cropmark or possible mound, can be seen to be non-archaeological in nature, and in fact to be a tree.
- <M1> SSF44525 (No record type): AP: (S1).
- <S1> SSF50066 Photograph: OS, AP. NMR OS/71156 183-4, 02-MAY-1971.
- <S2> SSF50005 Photograph: RAF. Air Photograph. RAF 106G/UK/832 3126-7 23-SEP-1945.
- <S3> SXS50090 Photograph: Meridian Airmaps Ltd. Meridian - Air Photograph. NMR MAL/6594 206-7 03-NOV-1965.
- <S4> SSF50066 Photograph: OS, AP. NMR OS/72191 018-9 10-JUL-1972.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Sep 18 2012 1:10PM