Monument record KND 011 - Little Moor Farm; Buxlow Parsonage
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 4118 6165 (67m by 74m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||KNODISHALL, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Rectangular moated site of former Buxlow parsonage (see Glebe Terrier of 1725) (S2, R1) on the south edge of the former Friston Moor (common). It is closely associated with a semi-detached loop of Knodishall (formerly Buxlow) that extends into Friston. Buildings (all bar one now gone) and entrance to north are shown within the moated area on the OS 1:2500 maps of the 1880s - 1927 (S1).
Existing Farmhouse just outside NE edge of moat is listed.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Nov 10 2011 11:58AM