Monument record EBG 023 - Old Hall
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 0710 3439 (50m by 50m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||EAST BERGHOLT, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Old Hall, formerly St Mary's Abbey (founded 1598 in Brussels, moved to East Bergholt circa 1857 until 1974), on site of earlier Hall (R1). History needs researching.
Area to SE named `Old Hall Park' (S1)(R2).
For semi-circular bank to E of Hall see EBG 024.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Feb 26 1998 12:00AM