Monument record NAC 143 - Post Medieval landscape feautre

Please read our .

Summary

For Pre-1800 maps of Nacton, see references. Formerly recorded as NAC MIISC

Location

Grid reference Centred TM 21 40 (1000m by 1000m) (Approximate)
Map sheet TM24SW
Civil Parish NACTON, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK

Map

Type and Period (1)

Full Description

For Pre-1800 maps of Nacton, see references below (R1-R6).

Formerly recorded as NAC MIISC

Sources/Archives (6)

  • <R1> Map: Leeson T - Broke Hall, diagrammatic, 1618, SRO, Ips HA93:722/19.
  • <R2> Map: Bacon U, Plan of Burnsted's & Fenton's Farm belonging to Philip Broke, 1742, SRO, Ips HA43: T495/10.
  • <R3> Map: Adkinson D, 'A Plan of the lands of Nacton...', 1768, SRO, Ips HA 93/722/155.
  • <R4> Map: Adkinson D, 'Mr Robert's farm called Sewells', 1770, SRO Ips HA 93/722/155.
  • <R5> Map: Adkinson D, 'Mr Cage's, called Park Farm', 1770, SRO, Ips HA 93/722/155.
  • <R6> Map: 'A Plan of part of a farm belonging to Mrs Goodrich.....', n.d ?1794, SRO, Ips HA 93/12/13.

Finds (1)

Protected Status/Designation

  • None recorded

Related Monuments/Buildings (0)

Related Events/Activities (0)

Record last edited

Feb 4 2019 5:01PM

Comments and Feedback

Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.