Monument record CHB 007 - Chedburgh Green
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 78981 57629 (25m by 26m)|
|Civil Parish||CHEDBURGH, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Windmill shown and recorded on 1839 Tithe Map & Apportionment (S1)(S2)(S3). Postmill shown on Greenwell & Bryant maps of 1824 & 1925. Not on OS maps from 1880s onwards (S4).
- --- SSF50108 Source Checked: Suffolk County Council Archaeological Service. Mills File. (S2).
- <S1> SSF56851 Map: 1837. Chedburgh Apportionment Map.
- <S2> SSF56850 Map: 1839. Chedburgh Tithe Map.
- <S3> SSF50009 Bibliographic reference: Flint, B.. 1979. Suffolk Windmills. p. 131.
- <S4> SSF50039 Unpublished document: Letter. Dolman P to SCCAS (Martin E), May 1990, list of mills on maps.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Sep 6 2016 9:53AM