Monument record NAC 102 - North of Broke Hall, Nacton, (Mesolithic-Bronze Age)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||TM 223 395 (point)|
|Civil Parish||NACTON, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
2006: Mixed flint assemblage - 25 pieces, some Mesolithic, including (non) tranchet type axe, but mainly Bronze Age (early?). Details in (S1, S2).
- <S1> SSF50104 Digital archive: Suffolk County Council Archaeological Service. Portable Antiquities Database. SF-DDF442.
- <S1> SSF59598 Finds Report: Pendleton C. 2006. NAC 102.
- <S2> SSF59354 Bibliographic reference: Billington, L, P.. 2016. Lithic Scatters and Landscape Occupation in the Late Upper Palaeolithic and Mesolithic: A Case Study from Eastern England.. M 1125.
- FSF33048: FLAKE (Later Prehistoric - 4000 BC to 42 AD)
- FSF33049: FLAKED AXEHEAD (Mesolithic - 9000 BC to 4000 BC)
- FSF50918: FLAKE (Early Neolithic to Late Bronze Age - 4000 BC to 701 BC)
- FSF50919: RETOUCHED FLAKE (Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 701 BC)
- FSF50920: BLADE (Star Carr Type Mesolithic to Late Bronze Age - 9000 BC to 701 BC)
- FSF50921: BLADE (Early Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 1501 BC)
- FSF50922: OVAL SCRAPER (Bronze Age - 2350 BC to 701 BC)
- FSF50923: RETOUCHED BLADE (Star Carr Type Mesolithic to Late Neolithic - 9000 BC to 2351 BC)
- FSF50924: SCRAPER (TOOL) (Mesolithic - 9000 BC to 4000 BC)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Record last edited
Sep 1 2020 11:18AM