Monument record HVH 055 - Camps Road
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 6702 4546 (68m by 92m)|
|Civil Parish||HAVERHILL, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Site of brewery recorded in Haverhill in 1855 (S1). Site of 'Brewery' shown on 1880s and 1900s OS map. Buildings still on 1920s OS map (not named) (S2). Now gone.
Note Maltings shown on opposite side of Camps Road.
Owned by Messrs Hawkes & Co in 1853 (S3).
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Dec 18 2009 3:27PM