Monument record COK 087 - Oak Farm
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 8938 5335 (130m by 143m)|
|Civil Parish||COCKFIELD, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Oak Farm, formerly moated according to village historian (Vera Lloyd) (S1).
Named Hole Farm on Hodskinson's 1783 (S2) and 1880s OS maps (S3).
Sub-square, little of moat remains (part of SW edge only). Mapped buildings may be outside former moat.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jan 11 2013 2:05PM