Monument record WTL 011 - Kirtling Green to Wixoe Pipeline, Fields 24-26, Bronze Age / Iron Age settlement
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 7000 4806 (219m by 200m)|
|Civil Parish||GREAT WRATTING, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK|
|Civil Parish||LITTLE WRATTING, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (5)
Excavation identified a series of pits, post-holes, ditches, pottery and lithic implements (S1). Part of (WTL 010).
- <S1> SSF54988 Unpublished document: Atkins, R.. 2012. Kirtling Green to Wixoe Pipeline, Post-Excavation Assessment and Updated Project Design.
- FSF36727: POTTERY (Middle Bronze Age to Late Bronze Age - 1600 BC to 701 BC)
- FSF36728: POTTERY (Late Bronze Age to Early Iron Age - 1000 BC to 401 BC)
- FSF36729: POTTERY (Late Neolithic to Middle Bronze Age - 3000 BC to 1001 BC)
- FSF36730: LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Late Neolithic to Late Bronze Age - 3000 BC to 701 BC)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Mar 21 2013 1:43PM