Monument record LKH 202 - Anchor Lane (Med)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||TL 7132 8277 (point)|
|District||FOREST HEATH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Monitoring work during the construction of two houses at Anchor Lane, Lakenheath recovered additional evidence for the occupation of this area during the Middle Saxon period. This work supports the results from a previous monitoring (S1).
- <S1> SSF50119 Unpublished document: Atfield, R.. 2008. Monitoring Report Generic. Caruth J, SCCAS Report 2001/94.
- FSF38261: POTTERY (Post Roman - 410 AD to 1900 AD)
- FSF38262: NAIL (Unknown date)
- FSF38263: ANIMAL REMAINS (Unknown date)
- FSF38264: LITHIC IMPLEMENT (Later Prehistoric - 4000 BC to 42 AD)
- FSF38265: BRICK (Medieval - 1066 AD? to 1539 AD?)
- FSF38266: QUERN (Roman to IPS: Post Medieval - 43 AD to 1900 AD)
- FSF38267: CLAY PIPE (SMOKING) (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Nov 20 2013 4:32PM