Monument record IPS 856 - Churchyard of Church of St. George, SPECULATIVE.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 1600 4497 (123m by 152m)|
|Civil Parish||IPSWICH, IPSWICH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Area of churchyard suggested by skeletons found in IPS 850, 020 and 113 and existing road pattern.
- <S1> SSF50068 Index: Suffolk Archaeology Unit. 1974. SAU index card and Archive. IAS 7003.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (4)
- Related to: 33 St Georges Street (Back of), Ipswich, (IAS 7006). (Monument) (IPS 020)
- Related to: 60 Berners Street, Ipswich, (IAS 7003). (Find Spot) (IPS 113)
- Related to: Church of St. George, SPECULATIVE (Monument) (IPS 855)
- Related to: St. George's Street, Ipswich, (IAS 7005). (Monument) (IPS 850)
Related Events/Activities (3)
Record last edited
Dec 20 2016 3:21PM