Monument record MUN 055 - Trinity Hall Farm, Moulton
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 6925 6509 (119m by 119m)|
|Civil Parish||MOULTON, FOREST HEATH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (4)
2010: Historic mapping and photographic record was carried out at Trinity Hall Farm. Trinity Hall Farm as not show on the 1805 map but first appears on the 1885 county series map. At this stage the main farmhouse and courtyard shaped farmyard were present, together with a further building to the north of the courtyard and a small buidling to the south west. The 1903 county series map shows a few minor additions, principally within the courtyard, but also to the building to the north. In 1926 the northern building had a slightly smaller footprint, and there was a slight extension to the northern façade of the farmhouse. In 1968-70 Trinity Hall Farm underwent some significant changes; an extension to the northern building, a large barn to the west of the northern most building, a new building to the west of the courtyard and a small extension to the west face of the farmhouse. By 2009, there is an additional building to the north west, a circular grain store, some infilling of the courtyard, a reduction in the footprint of the building to the west of the courtyard and a small extension to the farmhouse. Photographs of the buildings, external and internal, were taken across Trinity Hall Farm (S1).
- <S1> SSF58488 Unpublished document: Barton Willmore LLP. 2010. Historic Mapping Record and Photographic Record, Trinity Hall Farm, Moulton Paddocks, Newmarket.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Apr 17 2018 3:52PM