Monument record SRL 001 - St Mary's Church (Rom)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 107 587 (85m by 119m)|
|Civil Parish||STONHAM EARL, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Small bronze bottle (broken) + sherds (base red ware pot) - found in churchyard (S1).
Sherds and conical muller of jasper found in S transept during restoration (S2)(S3)(R1).
See also Med, Un.
- <R1> SSF10057 (No record type): JBAA, 31, 216.
- <S1> SSF50070 Index: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. IPSMG, card 1936-116 A & B, 1936.
- <S2> SSF54455 Bibliographic reference: 1911. Victoria County History, Suffolk (VCH). 317.
- <S3> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM15NW2.
- <S4> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jun 7 2021 1:54PM