Monument record CRM 014 - Ring ditch of unknown date, visible as a cropmark, one of a pair.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 0878 5605 (19m by 18m)|
|Civil Parish||CREETING ST MARY, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Cropmark of a ring ditch, circa 20m in diameter (S1)(S2 S5)(R1). One of pair- also see CRM 065.
- <S1> SSF18342 (No record type): SAU, AP ACZ 15, 1976.
- <R1> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM05NE20.
- <M1> SSF50071 Photograph: Suffolk Archaeological Service. Air Photograph. APs: SAU ACZ 15, CP/96/63/8; Farrands 106/6.
- <S2> SSF6234 (No record type): Farrands, AP, 106/6, 1962.
- <S3> SSF13110 (No record type): OS, AP, 93 335 161, June 1993.
- <S4> SSF50025 Photograph: Essex County Council. Air Photograph. Essex C C, Strachan D, AP, CP/96/63/8, July 1996.
- <S5> SSF54291 Unpublished document: Palmer, R.. 2007. Aerial Photographic Assessment, Cedars Park pipelinelink phase 1, Creeting St Peter.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Jan 19 2012 1:44PM