Monument record BAY 009 - Cropmark of a ring ditch, circa 29m diameter.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 1046 5267 (25m by 25m)|
|Civil Parish||BAYLHAM, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Ring ditch, circa 29m diameter (S1)(S3)(S4).
? the ring ditch on SAU AP AED 9 (S2).
- <S1> SSF3834 (No record type): Colchester Archaeol Group, Bulletin 18, 1975, 23.
- <M1> SSF41155 (No record type): APs: AED 9, AFV 08.
- <S2> SSF18404 (No record type): SAU, AP AED 09.
- <S3> SSF18418 (No record type): SAU, AP AFV 08, July 1977.
- <S4> SSF50023 Photograph: Farrands. Air Photograph. Farrands RH, APs, 119.3 (47 & 48), 16 July 1974.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jun 7 2013 3:28PM