Monument record SHY 001 - Moat, unoccupied, square, wet, part brick revetted. Scheduled
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 028 382 (80m by 83m)|
|Civil Parish||SHELLEY, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Moat, unoccupied, square, wet, part brick revetted. Choked with weeds but in good condition. 300 yards SW of All Saints Church, near Shelley Hall (S1)(S2).
May 2001: Scheduled (S3).
- <M1> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. AP: CUCAP HN 66.
- <S1> SSF54455 Bibliographic reference: 1911. VCH Suffolk 1. 616.
- <M2> SSF50016 Scheduling record: English Heritage. Scheduled Ancient Monument file. (S3).
- <S2> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. CUCAP, AP HN 66, 1966.
- <S3> SSF50080 Unpublished document: English Heritage. Scheduling information.
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Oct 9 2007 3:32PM