Monument record HAD 006 - Single ring ditch of unknown date.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 0225 4363 (25m by 25m)|
|Civil Parish||HADLEIGH, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Ring ditch (single), circa 27m in diameter. S of Peyton Hall. Within linear cropmark area HAD 030 (S1)(S2)(S3)(S4).
June 1996: visible from road to S as circular cropmark circa 15-20m in diameter, circa 10m E of N-S footpath. No obvious internal features (pers comm Kate Abbott, slide taken, notated map in parish file).
- <M1> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. APs: CUCAP ZC 62; SAU AFY 24, AGJ 09, AJL 1-3 ; NMR TM 0144/5/87; Wymer J,.
- <S1> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. CUCAP, AP ZC 62.
- <S2> SSF18805 (No record type): SAU, Aps AFY 24, AGJ 09, AJL 1-3.
- <S3> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. NMR, AP TM 0144/5/87.
- <S4> SSF23442 (No record type): Wymer J, AP, 1977.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jul 30 2013 8:37AM