Monument record SBN 024 - Tendring Hall Farm
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 9853 3506 (50m by 50m)|
|Civil Parish||STOKE-BY-NAYLAND, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Large ring ditch or small circular enclosure, circa 50m diameter. One of several (also see SBN 025, 027 and 036) outlying large group SBN 013, just N of (S1-S3).
- <S1> SSF11086 (No record type): McMasters, I.. McMasters Mrs, APs 49, 83, 85 (SAU AED 16, ALL 04-06).
- <R1> SSF2911 (No record type): Bul Col Arch Group, 14, 1971, Map 9, 10.
- <M1> SSF41465 (No record type): APs: Mrs McMasters, 49, 83, 85 (SAU AED 16, ALL 04-06); SAU AFY 22;.
- <S2> SSF18633 (No record type): SAU, AP, AFY 22.
- <M2> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. RCHME TL 9834/3/374; CUCAP CME 13.
- <S3> SSF17490 (No record type): RCHME, AP TL 9834/3/374, June 1976.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Feb 1 2012 12:34PM