Monument record NYW 012 - Roman artefact scatter of pottery, including a flagon.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 9361 3413 (50m by 50m)|
|Civil Parish||NAYLAND-WITH-WISSINGTON, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Late C1 early C2 pottery, including flagon, possibly kiln group. TL 937 342 Pottery found 1947-1952 (R2).
- <S1> SSF21958 Bibliographic reference: Swan V. Pottery Kilns of Roman Britain.
- <R1> SSF50070 Index: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. IPSMG, card 959-244, 1959.
- <S2> SSF59830 Source Unchecked: RCHME?. Various. Field Investigators Comments. F1 ASP 10-FEB-60.
- <R2> SSF7793 (No record type): IPSMG map note..
- <R3> SSF50042 Bibliographic reference: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. PSIA, 1959, 167.
- <S3> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- FSF4370: POTTERY (Roman - 43 AD? to 409 AD?)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Mar 17 2021 11:55AM