Monument record NYW 016 - Small ring ditch of unknown date.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 9328 3335 (25m by 25m)|
|Civil Parish||NAYLAND-WITH-WISSINGTON, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Small ring ditch, circa 5m in diameter. To N of NYW 001. Further small ring ditch, NYW 021, to SW (S1)(S2)(S3).
- --- SSF56439 Monograph: Colchester Archaeological Group. 2014. The Stour Valley: A Prehistoric Landscape.
- <S1> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. CUCAP, AP AFJ 49.
- <M1> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. APs: CUCAP AFJ 49; SAU AFY 19; RCHME TL 9333/24/376, TL 9333/27/383.
- <S2> SSF18436 (No record type): SAU, AP AFY 19.
- <S3> SSF17495 (No record type): RCHME, AP, TL 9333/24/376, TL 9333/27/383, June 1976.
- <S4> SXS50124 Photograph: Norfolk Landscape Archaeology. Norfolk Landscape Archaeology Air Photography. NAU AP TL933334 JEM 2-4, 24-7-1992.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jun 22 2016 3:56PM