Monument record WTG 001 - Ganwick Farm; Gannacks
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 700 493 (90m by 89m)|
|Civil Parish||BARNARDISTON, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK|
|Civil Parish||GREAT WRATTING, ST EDMUNDSBURY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Moat. Square, occupied, isolated. On parish boundary (with Barnardiston)(R1).
Wet with entrance to SE, Central farmhouse on 1840 Tithe Map known as Gannacks (S1).
March 2001: Scheduled (S2).
- <M1> SSF50016 Scheduling record: English Heritage. Scheduled Ancient Monument file. (S2).
- <R1> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TL74NW1.
- <S1> SSF7097 Map: 1843. Great Wratting Tithe Map.
- <S2> SSF50080 Unpublished document: English Heritage. Scheduling information.
- <S3> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Oct 12 2021 11:51AM