Monument record GAZ 008 - Round barrow, unknown date
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 7181 6663 (36m by 43m)|
|Civil Parish||GAZELEY, FOREST HEATH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Possible further barrow adjacent to GAZ 002 and GAZ 003. Circa 0.33m high, circa 28.0m diameter. Spread (S1)(S2).
1998: One of group of three (also GAZ 002 & 003) scheduled. Details in (S3).
- --- SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- <S1> SSF10881 (No record type): Martin, E.A.. Martin E A, SAU, 1976.
- <M1> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. AP: NMR TL 7166/3/158.
- <S2> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. NMR, AP TL 7166/3/158, 1986.
- <S3> SSF50016 Scheduling record: English Heritage. Scheduled Ancient Monument file. SAM file 31110.
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Oct 22 2021 2:00PM