Monument record NRN 002 - Harding's Farm
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 983 656 (100m by 100m)|
|Civil Parish||NORTON, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Moat, site of, on 1958 and 1814 enclosure (S1) maps. Large, irregular, circa 100m across NW-SE, occupied.
1979 small internal pond left, rest filled in and built over. Isolated, 550m from parish boundary, 2,200m from church.
Note: Harding was a sub-manor of Norton, owned by Edward Bardekell in 1542 by William Brooke in 1578 and by John Fiske circa 1648.
- <S1> SSF50054 Map: Norton Enclosure Award (1811) & map (1814), SRO (B) and by John Fiske circa 1648.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Dec 23 2011 4:19PM