Monument record SUT 034 - OS Field Number 7000 (IA)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 2850 4699 (796m by 505m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||SUTTON, SUFFOLK COASTAL, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
One possibly late IA and one possibly Belgic sherd in a scatter of otherwise Roman pottery.
See also Rom, BA, Med and Un.
- <S1> SSF19567 (No record type): SAU, Newman J, fieldwalking report, 1984.
- <M1> SSF46689 (No record type): Sutton Hoo Survey file: fieldwork report.
- <S2> SSF21941 (No record type): Sutton Hoo Research Committee Bulletin, 1, 1984, 10-11 (No 6).
- <M2> SSF46690 (No record type): APs: (S4).
- <S3> SSF50042 Bibliographic reference: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. Archaeol in Suff 1984, PSIA, 36, 1985, (1), 49.
- <S4> SSF50025 Photograph: Essex County Council. Air Photograph. Essex C C, APs, CP/97/38/17 & 18, July 1997.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Record last edited
Jan 25 2013 5:13PM