Monument record WSF 019 - Peartree Farm
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 0151 7255 (66m by 54m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||WATTISFIELD, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Three hearths in line with Kings Lane found by(see 'Not to be published on web' tab for finder/s and/or findspot/s) during drainage operation. Hearths cleared and recognised by Basil Brown, who found four sherds of rough reddish ware in second hearth (S1,S2,S3,S4).
- <S1> SSF50035 Unpublished document: Basil Brown. Basil Brown Archive. Brown B, IV, 167-169,184-187; XC, BJE 3-8.
- <M1> SSF50035 Unpublished document: Basil Brown. Basil Brown Archive. Basil Brown archive: volumes.
- <S2> SSF50070 Index: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. IPSMG, card 957-108, 1957.
- <S3> SSF20926 (No record type): SAU, West S E, SMR card.
- <S4> SSF50042 Bibliographic reference: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. PSIA, 27, 1957, (3), 185.
- <S5> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Apr 27 2021 1:59PM