Monument record WSF 020 - Mill Farm
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 013 744 (101m by 100m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||WATTISFIELD, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Neo flint axe, six and a quarter inches long, found by T Doe in 1965 in small field adjoining large field owned by Watson's Potteries. Presented to BSEMH by finder (S1,S2,S3,S4,S5).
Sketch by Basil Brown in volume XII (S1).
- <M1> SSF50035 Unpublished document: Basil Brown. Basil Brown Archive. Basil Brown archive: volume, card index.
- <S1> SSF50035 Unpublished document: Basil Brown. Basil Brown Archive. Brown B, XII, 174,174a; card index 437.
- <S2> SSF50070 Index: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card.
- <S3> SSF20926 (No record type): SAU, West S E, SMR card.
- <S4> SSF50042 Bibliographic reference: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. PSIA, 30, 1965, (2), 196.
- <S5> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM07SW58.
- <S5> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Apr 28 2021 4:27PM