Monument record TAT 003 - Complex field system with trackways.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 149 375 (1003m by 1464m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||TATTINGSTONE, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Complex field system with trackways. Multiple rectangular overlapping field boundaries with a central trackway (NE-SW) branching E and W at S end (S1- S3). Altogether spread over a wide area E and NE of Chapel site, TAT 001.
- <R1> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM13NW7.
- <M1> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. APs: NMR 1/260,262,264, 2/267,268; SAU ACS 18, AGC 07, AJA 04, ALC 03-04;.
- <S1> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. NMR, APs 1/260,262,264; 2/267,268.
- <S2> SSF18697 (No record type): SAU, APs ACS 18; AGC 07; AJA 04; ALC 03,04.
- <M2> SSF39385 (No record type): Mrs McMasters 70, 71, 71a.
- <S3> SSF11087 (No record type): McMasters, I.. McMasters Mrs, APs 71a, 1971, 70-71, 1986.
- <S4> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
May 4 2021 2:55PM