Monument record STU 016 - Ring ditch, circa 30m diameter.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 1563 3619 (24m by 24m)|
|Civil Parish||HOLBROOK, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
|Civil Parish||STUTTON, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Ring ditch, circa 30m diameter. One of a group of three, also STU 015, 017. Within and transected by field system and trackways, STU 003 (S1)(S2)(S3).
- <S1> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. CUCAP, AP ADJ 92, 1961.
- <M1> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. APs: CUCAP ADJ 92; NMR 2/279; SAU AGC 12, AGL 21, ANQ 15-16.
- <R1> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM13NE15.
- <S2> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. NMR, AP 2/279.
- <S3> SSF18448 (No record type): SAU, AP AGC 12, AGL 21, ANQ 15-16.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Sep 25 2014 1:45PM