Monument record SBN 051 - Small rectangular enclosure, relates to SBN 030 and SBN 029.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 0151 3555 (62m by 46m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||STOKE-BY-NAYLAND, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Small rectangular enclosure, approximately 25m x 15m, with other field ditches (SBN 030) and traversing a second large rectilinear enclosure, SBN 029 (S1-S4).
- <S1> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. NMR, APs 1/439, 2/451.
- <M1> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. APs: NMR 1/439, 2/451; SAU ADC 05, ADG 11.
- <S2> SSF18738 (No record type): SAU, APs ADC 05, ADG 11.
- <S3> SSF50025 Photograph: Essex County Council. Air Photograph. Essex C C, AP, CP/97/36/19, 21 & 22, July 1997.
- <S4> SSF50106 Photograph: Air Photographs. NAU, APs, JEM 5-8, 24 July 1992.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Apr 29 2016 11:38AM