Monument record BUR 011 - Burgate Great Green
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 0811 7613 (50m by 50m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||BURGATE, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Rom coin, Tetricus II, AD 270-273, found by (see 'Not to be published on web' tab for finder/s and/or findspot/s) and said by Basil Brown to be, "on or near presumed RB road line E- W, connecting Wortham sites" (S1)(S2).
- <S1> SSF50035 Unpublished document: Basil Brown. Basil Brown Archive. Brown B, XIV,24; card,68; map,24.
- <M1> SSF50035 Unpublished document: Basil Brown. Basil Brown Archive. Basil Brown archive: volume, card index, map.
- <S2> SSF50070 Index: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. IPSMG, card 1967.
- <S3> SSF55973 Article in serial: Owles, E. J. and N. Smedley. 1968. Archaeology in Suffolk, 1968. PSIAH, 1968, XXXI.2, pp. 188–201..
- <S4> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- FSF12092: COIN (Roman - 201 AD to 300 AD)
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Apr 20 2021 11:55AM