Monument record HRK 031 - Bronze-Age concentric ring ditch.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 2048 3578 (20m by 20m)|
|Civil Parish||HARKSTEAD, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Concentric ring ditch traversed by HRK 011. Outer ring circa 10m diameter, inner circa 5m diameter. S of group of three ring ditches, HRK 25, 26 and 27 (S1)(S2).
Formerly listed as HRK 005 (S3).
- <M1> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. APs: SAU ACS 16; NMR 2/323.
- <S1> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. NMR, AP 2/323.
- <S2> SSF18323 (No record type): SAU, AP ACS 16.
- <M2> SSF35671 (No record type): Barrow survey archive:.
- <S3> SSF10887 (No record type): Martin, E.A.. Martin E A, The Barrow of East Anglia : Suffolk, EAA, 12, 1981, list.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Jul 10 2018 2:42PM