Monument record RKS 003 - Facon's Hall (PMed)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 0431 7357 (216m by 236m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||RICKINGHALL SUPERIOR, MID SUFFOLK, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Large quantity of PMed pottery, C16-C19, mostly glazed wares, found during excavation of moated site at Facon's Hall by Basil Brown during 1961-1964 (S1)(S2)(S3).
Also Neo, Rom, Sax & Med.
- <R1> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM07SW53.
- <S1> SSF50035 Unpublished document: Basil Brown. Basil Brown Archive. Brown B, II,116,117,124; XX,60-69; XXI, 1,3,4-53; XXII, 76,85-87; XXV, 29,31,33; XXXV, 17; XXXVI, 8;.
- <M1> SSF50035 Unpublished document: Basil Brown. Basil Brown Archive. Basil Brown archive: volumes, card index, site plans.
- <S2> SSF9899 (No record type): IPSMG, site plans M58,M124,M125,M130,M144.
- <S3> SSF50042 Bibliographic reference: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. PSIA, 29, 1962, (2), 222,223.
- <S4> SSF50070 Museum Record Card: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. IPSMG, card 961-156, 1961.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Sep 10 2009 5:06PM