Monument record FRT 006 - W of Potash Farm
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 165 377 (723m by 840m) (Centred on)|
|Civil Parish||FRESTON, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
|Civil Parish||HOLBROOK, BABERGH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (2)
Very extensive field system immediately S & W of & straying into, the interrupted ditch system, FRT 005, and surrounding the enclosure, FRT 029. The field patterns are chiefly rectilinear with many fields (approximately rectangular) represented. Also several lengths of trackway present between the fields, one of which connects to field system, FRT 020 (S1)(S2)(S3). Area includes FRT 001, Rom coin hoard. Crosses Freston/Holbrook parish boundary.
- <S1> SSF18925 (No record type): SAU, APs, ACS 19, AFV 06, AGC 10,11, AJB 02,03,04.
- <R1> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TM13NE20.
- <M1> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. APs: SAU ACS 19, AFV 06, AGC 10,11, AJB 02,03,04; NMR 1/201,1/203;.
- <M2> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. CUCAP K17 AL 114-116.
- <S2> SSF50073 Photograph: National Monuments Record. Air Photograph. NMR, APs 1/201, 1/203.
- <S3> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. CUCAP, AP K17 AL 114-116, 1947.
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Apr 9 2019 9:34PM