Monument record SEJ 002 - Church Farm
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 322 810 (84m by 78m)|
|Civil Parish||ST JAMES, SOUTH ELMHAM, WAVENEY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Moat, unoccupied, rectangular, close to church (S1). Three arms of moat drawn but not named on OS 1:10560 undated (S1)(S2).
March 1998: Scheduled - details in (S3).
- <S1> SSF18208 (No record type): SAU (West S E), undated.
- <M1> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. AP: CUCAP LG 18.
- <M2> SSF50016 Scheduling record: English Heritage. Scheduled Ancient Monument file. SAM file: (S3).
- <S2> SSF50031 Photograph: CUCAP. CUCAP aerial photograph. CUCAP, AP LG 18, 1953.
- <S3> SSF50016 Scheduling record: English Heritage. Scheduled Ancient Monument file. English Heritage, Scheduling information.
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Mar 30 2012 11:43AM