Monument record MNL 008 - Findspot of a Neolithic flint knife.
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 657 788 (100m by 100m)|
|Civil Parish||MILDENHALL, FOREST HEATH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Flint knife, 3.75 inches long, 1.75 inches wide, partly polished (S1)(S2)(S3).
Further information in Briscoe diaries? (R1).
- <R1> SSF1512 (No record type): Briscoe Lady G, diaries, various years.
- <M1> SSF35905 (No record type): G Briscoe archive: diaries.
- <S1> SSF50042 Bibliographic reference: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. Archaeol in Suff, 1960, PSIA, 28, 1960, (3), 294.
- <S2> SSF3414 (No record type): CBA, Group 7 Bulletin, 7, 1960, 9.
- <S3> SSF50070 Museum Record Card: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. IPSMG, card 1960.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Aug 19 2013 11:59AM