Monument record MNL 072 - Hardings Farm, Undley
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 6897 8025 (50m by 50m)|
|Civil Parish||MILDENHALL, FOREST HEATH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
`TL 689 802, Brass signet ring, 14th or 15th C. Initial `I' surrounded by leaves (Lady Briscoe)' (S1,S2,S3).
Findspot shown as TL 6897 8025 on MIHLM map (as compiled by G Briscoe)(S4).
- <S1> SSF55968 Article in serial: Smedley, N. and F. A. Aberg. 1957. Archaeology in Suffolk 1957. Archaeol in Suff, 1957, PSIA, 27, 1957, (3), 183.
- <S2> SSF59811 Bibliographic reference: Council for British Archaeology. 1957. Council for British Archaeology Group 7: Bulletin of archaeological discoveries. CBA, Group 7 Bulletin 4, 1957,8.
- <S3> SSF50070 Index: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. IPSMG, card C14-C15.
- <S4> SSF11207 Cartographic materials: MIHLM. 6 inch record map. Lady G Briscoe 23 6 57.
- <S5> SSF50231 Unpublished document: Lady Grace Briscoe. Grace Briscoe archive.
- <S6> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Dec 18 2020 12:16PM