Monument record LKH 039 - New Fen
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TL 7023 8620 (50m by 50m)|
|Civil Parish||LAKENHEATH, FOREST HEATH, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
A scatter of `EIA (A) sherds, bones, flints and scrapers found on a sandbank in New Fen', found by (see 'Not to be published on web' tab for finder/s and/or findspot/s) (S1)(R1)(S2)(S3)(S4). (S1) to (S4) cite, (see 'Not to be published on web' tab for finder/s and/or findspot/s) as grid reference.
(see 'Not to be published on web' tab for finder/s and/or findspot/s) marked on MIHLM record map? (S5)(R1), although OS record map marks cross at (see 'Not to be published on web' tab for finder/s and/or findspot/s) (next field along)(S6).
- <R1> SSF11242 (No record type): MIHLM, 6 inch record map, Lady G Briscoe March 1960 entry.
- <S1> SSF50032 Index: OS. OS Card. OS, card TL78NW17.
- <S2> SSF55940 Article in serial: Smedley, Norman & Owles, Elizabeth. 1960. Archaeology in Suffolk, 1960. Archaeol in Suff, 1960, PSIA, 28, 1960, (3), 293.
- <S3> SSF3413 (No record type): CBA, Group 7 bulletin, 7, 1960, 8.
- <S4> SSF50070 Index: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. IPSMG, card Lakenheath New Fen, IA "A", 1960.
- <S5> SSF20421 (No record type): SAU, Plouviez J, 198-.
- <S6> SSF12929 (No record type): OS, 6 inch record map, TL 78 NW, 1958 ed.
- <S7> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Mar 2 2021 11:22AM