Monument record BUN 001 - Manor House Farm (Med)
Please read our guidance about the use of Suffolk Historic Environment Record data.
|Grid reference||Centred TM 344 880 (100m by 100m)|
|Civil Parish||BUNGAY, WAVENEY, SUFFOLK|
Type and Period (1)
Tile, medieval brick, C11/C12 sherds, C13-C15 glazed sherds, flint cobbling (? date). Digging by Paul Roe and boys of Bungay Grammar School. Information Paul Roe - see cutting from Eastern Daily Press, September 18 1961 (per Norwich Museum).
- <S1> SSF50070 Index: Ipswich Museum. IPSMG card. IPSMG, card Bungay, Romano-British Medieval and later, 1961.
- <R1> SSF5580 (No record type): Eastern Daily Press, September 18 1961.
- <S2> SSF50042 Bibliographic reference: Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. Proceedings of the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology. Archaeol in Suff, PSIA, 29, 1961, (1), 92.
- <S2> SSF59794 Digital archive: Historic England. National Record Of the Historic Environment.
- <S3> SSF60034 Personal Correspondence: Various. Oral information, correspondence (not archived) or staff comment. Inf P Roe per Norwich Museums.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Sep 20 2021 3:38PM